We Are HiringJoin the McKillop Law Firm Team
Interested in joining our team? We use Indeed.com to manage our recruiting and application process.
If you’re interested in one of our open positions, click the link to be redirected to the Indeed.com portal for applications.
We actively use Indeed’s Automated Phone Screening tool. It helps us choose candidates who have the right stuff to join our team. If you have interest in us, you will need to complete Indeed’s telephone screening right away. We do not look at resumes until after the telephone portion is complete.
Title Processor – Real Estate
ABOUT OUR FIRM
We are a fast-paced, family-run law firm performing residential and commercial real estate closings across Florida. We also provide services on a variety of real estate, transactional and litigation matters in Duval and the surrounding counties. We are seeking an experienced title processor to join our Jacksonville, Florida closing team.
- Reviewing title commitments to clear title exceptions and meet title requirements
- Ordering payoffs, processing files, drafting documents for closings
- Communicating with buyers, sellers and lenders to ensure timely and accurate closings
- Working as part of a team to assist in closing a high volume of residential real estate closings
- Required two years’ experience processing real estate files and clearing title
- Experience with file management
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Filing documents with the courts and the clerks
- Tech savvy
- Experienced with real estate closing software is preferred
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic and positive
40 hours per week
401(k) with company match
Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance programs are available
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $23.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
You will be working with a small group in a safe workspace. We have safety procedures developed with advice and input from emergency medicine professionals. No in person contact with the public is required for this position.