Under Governor DeSantis’s Stay At Home Executive Order, McKillop Law Firm is an essential business. We will continue to offer you in-office services for signing real estate and estate planning documents. We are taking these additional precautions to protect you, us, and our families:
1. All meetings other than signing meetings are conducted by telephone, or over the internet.
We can meet with you online using Zoom, Facetime, or Skype.
2. If you or a family member are experiencing any symptoms of illness, please inform us immediately.
We can reschedule or arrange for special signing procedures.
3. Masks, hand sanitizer, and wipes are available for everyone’s use.
We have a limited number of masks available for client’s use during signings. Please bring your own masks if you can.
4. Signing meetings are limited to clients and our team only.
Realtors and mortgage brokers can be video-conferenced into the signing if they wish to participate remotely. No visitors allowed at signings.
5. All doors, entrances, and conference rooms are thoroughly cleaned after each signing and also at the beginning and end of each work day.
This includes all public spaces. Even the pens are kept sanitized!
6. All team members who can work from home and wish to do so are working from home, including attorneys.
Our hours of availability may be reduced as our families adjust to work from home limitations, including homeschooling our children. Thank you for your patience.
If you have any questions about procedures for your signing meeting, please call us and we’ll be happy to discuss.
Thank you for helping us slow the spread of COVID-19. We look forward to continuing to serve you with essential services during this time.